Sari la conținut
Alssaqur

ZE server: didn't get credits after leveling up

Postări Recomandate

Hello!

I was told I should make a post here for my problem. So there's the level system on the zombie escape server you get credits after leveling up lvl10-500 credit, lvl20-5000 credit and I should've got 7500 credit for lvl30, but I didn't get it. I leveled up exactly when there was a map change, maybe that's caused the bug so I'm mentioning it. I was like 2-3 min before leveling up from 20 to 30 then was the map change, I checked right after the map change and I was lvl30 but didn't get the credits. 

I have now 10k+ credit, 5500 from levels and the rest is from mvp on rounds and I used to play on the server last summer a lot, I was lvl30 or 40 back then but haven't played for a while (almost a year) I also bought then a skin from credits but when I started playing again I saw that my level has been reseted and I don't have skin but I had ~2200 credit. Since I started playing again I didn't buy anything yet.

My steam:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/alssaqur/

STEAM_0:0:101733955

Thanks for helping:)

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

BlackShadow will check and if everything is ok you will get the credits.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Asa e nu a primit creditele, daca il prinzi pe sv poti sa i le dai!
I have to be online on sv to give you the credits, you have to wait a little time, send me a message if you see me online on sv!

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Unfortunately I couldn't reach you out in game Blackshadow. Maybe can you add me on steam? https://steamcommunity.com/id/alssaqur/

Or is it needed that I have to be online to give me that 7500 credit?

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

ok i add you, but we have to be both online on sv!

Partajează acest post

Link spre post