Sari la conținut
Asce𝓷ded

About hard maps in the server

Postări Recomandate

So I think its not really talked about, but sinec hard maps were deleted from the server good players are getting kind of bored from the easy maps and want the hard one back so I'm just kinda asking it by their name here is a list of some maps we want back and some new that if you think can be added.

ze_FFVII_Mako_Reactor_p8

ze_gris_v1_10f

ze_tilex_ultimate_v2_13

ze_otakuroom_v5_6

ze_frozen_temple_rc1_1

ze_misaka_v1_6

ze_FFVII_Cosmo_Canyon_v5k_fix

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
Postat (editat)

Yes we want the hard maps back:       ze_r4zor_final    map ,   ze_Eternal_Journey_go_b2    and    ze_Touhou_Gensokyo_b9h!

Editat de ★♣Bl4ckDr4gon★♣

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Postat (editat)

So,we have enough good players,i don t know why eternity deleted the hard maps,without hard maps the players can t learn how to play better and better. So,you should add the hard maps back,and  even more new maps.

Especially ze_jiba_adventure_a1 which is a new good map

Editat de M4R1O21

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

The maps are on the server (Et3rnity didn`t delete any map) but you can not nominate them to vote.

Et3rnity, Mosh and Black can remove this setting for some maps, just ask!

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Nice to see you want hard maps! Maybe the number of players will be more than 20 on that maps.

We dont have on the server ze_FFVII_Cosmo_Canyon_v5k_fix ze_r4zor_final ze_jiba_adventure_a1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

What I meant was Its not fun waiting for an admin with permissions for map changing to come on. Instead we could just nominate it and that is the reason I made this topic black agreed with me because I already spoke with him.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Yes, but that admin know when to put that map, in what monent.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I dont think Its about that sometimes we just want to play them for fun not always for sweating

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

The reason why hard maps were removed from the list of nominations was because people voted hard maps to play when there were 15-20 players on the server and failed to complete the first stage (they die all the time). The result was less players for next map!

PS: anyway, now are (most of time) allot of players and i think we can add more hard maps to nomination list.

Let`s wait BlackShadow and Et3rnity opinion

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Its done cristy eternity added the hard maps and added some new ones 😄 anyways it was a hard discussion but I really felt it should've been made

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Partajează acest post

Link spre post